Re: [CH] newbie intro & chile question

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:44:28 -0400

I'll do jalapenos but I'll taste first to make sure I have some heat.
If I don't how about if I put in a tad of Smoked Red Savina Powder?
Funny you should say that about serranos. I've rather liked the
"green" flavor and they always seem to have more heat than jalapenos.

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl