Re: [CH] Apres Ski Pork Carnitas con Chiles

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:48:59 -0400

My that sounds good in the copper pot. I always add a tad of milk a
bit before I'm ready to take it off the fire. I saw Ninfa do that at
her restaurant and she said it was the only way to do them. Gives a
nice crust... maybe like your confectuer pan. :)
http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl