Re: Fw: [CH] Moderate Corps Roster

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

Oh heavens... "THE" bread is famous here in Indiana.  ;)

 What is key is having that sign.  Then, assure someone "Whatever you do, DON'T eat the bread".  OF COURSE they have to try it!  Nothing like the dreaded, "whatever you do, don't" statement.  Almost as rock solid as a triple dog dare!

  hahahaha

 Ted
 "Board rooms are like bathrooms. Lots of business
 going on and the same results are produced."
 You can quote me on that "Ted the Chilehead"