Re: [CH] Jose's South of the Border Canadian Bacon

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:42:51 -0500

Terry Pogue wrote:

> This sounds delicious. It's going in my To Be Made stack.
> Sort of a brined beef instead of a corned beef. Yum.
> I usually do pork butt in the slow cooker with green chile sauce but
> this will be a nice change.

Pork shoulder IS pork butt. I didn't see cow anywhere in Jose's
formula.    Bv)=

> Thanks very much for the recipe Jose.

Didja really read it???

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... He who builds a better mousetrap these days runs into material
shortages, patent-infringement suits, work stoppages, collusive
bidding, discount discrimination--and taxes." -- H. E. Martz