Re: [CH] Repeating repeating posts posts

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:15:09 -0400

Maybe it comes up again and again because folks are getting tired of a
continuing pointless waste of effort.  This is the 21st century and to get
this list in line with the procedure used on every other mailing list in
existence should not be that difficult.  Much easier than the continuing
kerfuffles that regularly crop up every few months as a result.

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:27:58 -0700 (PDT), Rael64 wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens