Re: [CH] Jamaican jerk powder recipe

Jonathan Smillie (jonathan.smillie@gmail.com)
Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:28:39 -0400

 I've done much the same except that I cut mine in half - reduces drying
time on thin-walled peppers.

Ditto on the dedicated coffee grinder. I did have an interesting
experience once when a friend who was staying with me used the wrong
grinder for beans the morning after I'd made vindaloo spice... curried
coffee, anyone?