Re: [CH] OT: smoker questions (fwd)

Mike Shimek (pick@dmfarms.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:11:23 -0400

Jim;

I smoke something every week on my smoker made from 100# propane tanks.
Sunday I did a beef roast, hot link sausage and some steaks, along with
my own sweet corn.

When I do chicken I leave it whole and with the skin on. Turkey the same
way. I am using Stubbs real charcoal and some local pecan wood for
smoking. http://www.stubbsbbq.com/index.php   I don't see the charcoal
listed on the website, but our local Lowe's carries it.

Mike Shimek
High Springs, FL