Re: [CH] Light Them If You've Got Them

dan combs (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:10:55 -0400

At 10:12 PM 6/22/2010, =Mark wrote:
>I could see cold smoking thin fish filets or cheese.  Most anybody using a WSM
>or Weber Kettle would not be trying to cold smoke.  As for using the ECB, here
>in Sopranoland we would respond with a hearty Fuggedaboutit!

Smoked chicken sushi?  Whoa. That sounds like something my friends
Sam and Ella would like.

Native Americans in Washington state and Oregon cold smoke salmon by
the ton with load of success.  I can hot-smoke it but that changes
the texture and moisture to where it's kind of like being
grilled.    Mmmm.  Cold smoked salmon.  And cold smoked tuna is very good too.

carp