Re: [CH] no response

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 05:36:37 -0500

On 9/30/2010 05:08, Gary Smith wrote:

> I've received no response to my request for help in
> identifying a chile cultivar growing in my garden.

> I would really appreciate some feedback with this.

> I can repost the info and images but I don't want to spam.

> gary

Perhaps the fact that this is the first time I have seen the request
(and I get regular deliveries from the list) may have something to do
with it.

Where did you post the link to the images? As most know, you can't
post images direct to the list as it is a text only group.

I probably won't be able to he'p. But, I don't want you to think
you're being ignored, either   ;-)

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance
of the human bladder. -- Alfred Hitchcock