Re: [CH] False Advertising

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sat, 06 Feb 1999 17:07:54 +0000

Oh well, My Contour has TWO vipers, one on each side, driver's side and
my  blonde's side(well it used to be blonde, and now it is again, only
much lighter blonde!!) And eside the last Dodge I had, ate my right
forefinger!  Cheers again, Doug in BC   I know, Mike, these are REALLY
off topic! Anybody want to know about my GREEN chile stew that is cookin
right now?