RE: [CH] Homemade Fajita seasonings

WV Mountaineer Jack (wvmountaineerjack@yahoo.com)
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Alex, Dave and Dave, my ding dong reference was
only towards the thousand recipies for fajita I did
find on the web which ranged far and wide from what
must be the basic mix to start with. Sorry if anyone
took my comment the wrong way. I have savina, thai
dragon and smoked dragon powder wanting to participate
in some fajitas, since I already did the hard part in
growing the peppers I thought the easy part wold be
finding "the" base mix to put them into.

Pepper Jack

http://mail.yahoo.com