RE: [CH] CH- Poll

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:22:37 +0000

> From: jim@mail.wildpepper.com

> Here's my poll: Who has got what in the ground (chiles) & how's it
> doing?

My plants are in but they haven't really "hit" yet, they're just looking better than when they went in.  Some of them have immature pods which I've been taking off to lighten the plants.  The thai and super chile have a lot of green pods.

This year I will put peony hoops around the larger plants, to support them when they're loaded with fruit later.  Zero rabbit damage so far, though one tomato got chomped.  The dill is out of control and the garlic chives are filling the yard waste cans.  After I do a little more human-bulldozer work I'll know if I have room for more plants.

I've been ripping weeds out of the ground bare-handed; I feel like I'm trying to type with bear paws.

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving