Re: [CH] Beware the Salsa

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Sun, 06 Jul 2008 18:42:33 -0700

At 02:58 PM 7/6/2008, Jim Graham wrote:
>wish....  I don't even know where to get one (I gather I have to pay
>to have one made, but where, and how much $$?).

They're relatively inexpensive and let you have all the medical
information just a phone call away in a standardized format.   Try here.

http://www.medicalert.com/home/Homegradient.aspx

If you don't like that, create a text file with all your medical
information and contacts.  Put it on a small USB drive and keep it on
your key chain.   Put a card with a red cross on it in your wallet
saying read the drive.  Any hospital these days can do that.

                                           Scott Peterson

--
No computer components were harmed during
the creation of this post, however several

(208/783)