RE: [CH] texture, flavor, color and warmth

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:45:06 -0700

The manzano (Mexico) or rocoto/locoto in S. America, canario in I think the
Caribbean is a favorite of mine. Tom, I guess we are both lucky to be able
to get them in the store. My Mexican market had a fire in the kitchen, but
it never closed. But they had to replace all the produce. So I went in and
they had all the big beatutifil rocotos from green to yellow, orange and
red. Muliticolor too. Now I have them and don't really know what to do with
them.

What kind of roaster?

John S.